Saturday, May 23, 2015

Thank you Lord for everything

im typing this moment of the things i want to thank God. and i cant wait to write them down now before i forget these. and i wud lyk to transfer these to my blog 

1. Thank u God for giving me more confidence. thats why im stronger and braver 

2. Thank u Lord for giving me hope. thats why im always positive and i know everything will be alright 

3. Thank u for the love that can conquer my pride. I know all favors happened coz u allowed it

4. Thank u for your forgiveness and favors.. though i dont deserve them

5. Thank u for giving me chances to correct my mistakes to my family, janel and friends

6. Thank u for the challenges and opportunities. through these ive learned i can do better or new things. You always push me to my limits

7. Thank u for the talents and dreams that you have hidden in my heart when i was in my mother's womb. now that im discovering them little by little. i know im here on earth for a purpose

8. Thank u for the people you've sent. Through them ive got your blessings, inspirations and guidance

9. Thank u Lord for giving me a family, my Janel and friends. i have people that i can share my love and happiness

10. Thank u Lord for being there. I love u Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi good day! say something